Therapeutic pediatric massage is a combination of various types of massage and chiropractics — an effective method of healing the body. It should be noted that all manipulations are conducted in a sparing mode with the use of objective control in the form of video monitoring.
DOES YOUR CHILD NEED IT?
It is prescribed for children with speech development delay, alalia, autism, stuttering and other speech problems; children with reading and writing disorders (dyslexia, dysgraphia); children with behavioral disorders and neuro-orthopedic problems.
Such massage is also good for infants for the prevention of speech disorders.
WHAT PROBLEM DOES IT SOLVE?
Children with speech and behavioral problems, as a rule, have disturbances of muscle tone and brain blood supply. Developing massage is a natural impact, restoring proper blood supply and normalizing muscle tone. There is no contraindication for this type of massage, as no gross manual intervention is performed.
Despite the seeming simplicity, this technique can serve as a real impetus for the child’s speech development. In addition, it is a good tool for strengthening the body and creating emotional balance.
Classic therapeutic massage:
- Normalizes muscle tone and increases the working capacity of tired muscle;
- Improves trophism of the tissues and eliminates edema;
- Accelerates the regeneration of damaged tissues;
- Positively affects the psycho-emotional background;
- Improves neuromuscular conduction, strengthens joints and ligaments.
Therapeutic massage aimed at normalizing the circulation of the cervical spine and brain:
- Performed with an emphasis on speech zones with elements of point massage (activation of the speech center)
- The technique of speech therapy massage is used to improve circulation of the vocal cords, tongue, mimic muscles and articulatory zones.
Orthopedic therapeutic massage:
- aimed at the treatment and prevention of orthopedic disorders (posture disorder, instability of the cervical part of spine, flat feet and valgus deformities of the feet, osteochondrosis etc.).
Therapeutic massage for infants with elements of therapeutic physiotherapy exercises:
- prescribed for prevention and treatment; performed to form the basic motor skills of children.
WHAT IS THE NOVELTY AND DIFFERENCE FROM OTHERS?
This is a classic, but very effective technique.
HOW DOES IT HAPPEN?
Massage is carried out by a qualified physical therapist, using the technique required in each individual case.
WHAT ARE THE RESULTS OF PEDIATRIC MASSAGE?
Although some parents do not acknowledge massage as an important procedure, sometimes it has a decisive influence on the condition of the child. Massage contributes not only to strengthening the body of the child, but also positively affects his speech, behavior, attention.
HOW MANY PROCEDURES DOES IT NEED?
Course consists of 10-15 procedures.
Infants from 2 months old can have this therapy.