Therapeutic massage is a combination of various types of massage and chiropractics — an effective method of healing the body. It should be noted that all manipulations are conducted in a sparing mode with the use of objective control in the form of video monitoring.
DO YOU NEED IT?
Massage is used for:
- Pain syndromes of various genesis (osteochondrosis of the spine, myalgia, neuropathy, etc.);
- Paresis (paralysis) of limbs after a stroke (traumatic brain injury);
- Chronic diseases of the nervous system (multiple sclerosis, encephalomyelopolyradiculoneuritis, etc.);
- Spastic (extrapyramidal) hypertension of muscles;
- Psycho-emotional stress.
WHAT PROBLEM DOES IT SOLVE?
- Normalizes muscle tone and increases the working capacity of tired muscle;
- Improves trophism of the tissues and eliminates edema;
- Accelerates the regeneration of damaged tissues;
- Positively affects the psycho-emotional background;
- Improves neuromuscular conduction, strengthens joints and ligaments.
The most severe complications after a stroke are motor disorders (paresis, paralysis). The timely beginning of the massage and other restorative procedures, their regularity and duration help quickly to bring back the activity to nerve cells that are in a state of reduced activity or complete inhibition, which speeds up the rehabilitation of the patient.
In the process of rehabilitation after a stroke, massage is one of the important and effective methods of restoring motor function and preventing a number of complications.
WHAT IS THE NOVELTY AND DIFFERENCE FROM OTHERS?
This is a classic, but very effective technique.
HOW DOES IT HAPPEN?
Massage is carried out by a qualified physical therapist, using the technique required in each individual case.
WHAT ARE THE RESULTS?
A competent massage course helps to achieve several goals:
- Improvement of the blood and lymph circulation in the paralyzed parts of the body;
- Restoration of motor function in the affected limbs;
- Reducing or relieving pain;
- Prevention of contracture formation;
- Reduction of muscle tone in spastic muscles and lessening of the expression of joint movements;
- Improving the emotional state of the patient;
- Prevention of congestive pneumonia in elderly patients;
- Prevention for the pressure sores formation.
HOW MANY SESSIONS DOES IT REQUIRE?
Course consists of 10-30 procedures, which are conducted daily.
There are no age restrictions.